Adults and teens who attend our recovery centers are given an opportunity to confront their destructive choices, their self-sabotaging behavior, and their unhealthy views with the love of God and the guidance of Biblical principles.
One of the major differences between traditional recovery programs and our centers is our emphasis on Christian values and cultivating a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It is this central spiritual dynamic upon which all aspects of the Adult & Teen Challenge program are built.
Substance abuse counselors provide both individual and group therapy for people who are suffering from drug and alcohol addictions. The licensed counselors of HOPE Counseling & Addiction Services are able to assist clients in developing an individualized treatment plan. Our experienced physicians and nurses are able to meet the needs of clients while they are in our program. Valuing the holistic wellness of each individual, we focus on the entire person: spiritual, psychological, biological, and sociological needs are all met.
All of our staff members are passionate about recovery and are eager to show love to your loved one as we march together on their journey to a life free from addiction.
Benefits of Alternative Christian Recovery Centers
The benefits of our long-term residential recovery program are many, beginning with how we identify those who participate. We do not call them clients or residents. We refer to them as students, because they learn a new way of living. Our students are given the following opportunities when they enter our programs:
- They are able to separate themselves from the environment and relationships that have contributed to their life-controlling problems.
- They come into a controlled environment which helps them to avoid the substances and behaviors that have contributed to their self-destruction.
- They enter into a loving and supportive Christian community. They are mentored by others who have walked the same path to freedom and understand the process they are going through as they grow.
- They are positioned to confront the destructive thoughts, beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that led to their life-controlling problems.
- Chapel services, Christian growth classes, church attendance, and Christian mentoring help them to discover God’s truth for themselves.
- They are given the opportunity to cultivate the life practice of personal prayer and daily devotions.
- They take part in work programs designed to teach a positive work ethic, responsibility, and pride in a job well-done, regardless of the tasks they are assigned to complete. Because many work programs generate funding for Adult & Teen Challenge programs, students are given the opportunity to contribute to their own recovery through their work, which gives them a sense of productivity and dignity.
- Modern style residential quarters
- Large campus
- Full service dining hall
- Family day
- Full gym & weight room
Get Help Now
Our friendly call center staff is here to answer all your questions.